THIS SUNDAY November 14th,
MABC is reopening for onsite worship!
We will also continue to broadcast virtually at 11:00 a.m. EST. (see link below)
For those of you who choose to join us onsite, please be aware of these safety covenants we are asking of everyone who attends (members, visitors, and staff):
1) Everyone must show proof of vaccination.
2) Everyone must wear a mask throughout the entire service.
3) Children are welcome with these parameters:
a. Children over five-years-old must be vaccinated, wear a mask, and stay with their parents the entire time they are in the church;
b. Children under five and over two must wear a mask and stay with their parents;
c. Children under two must stay with their parents.
4) In this initial phase of reopening, seating will be first come, first serve. If we reach our maximum COVID capacity (which is very limited given our sanctuary size), then we may have to turn people away. So, come early! Doors will open at 10:30 a.m.
Please know that for the protection of our congregation, these covenants will be strictly enforced. We appreciate your cooperation in making MABC as safe an environment as possible.
Other important things to know about our onsite services:
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided in key locations.
- The sanctuary will be cleaned and sanitized, including the pews, each week.
- QR codes to access the bulletin will be provided.
- Limited number of paper bulletins will be provided.
- Pew Bibles and Hymnals will be in the pews for use.
- Hearing assistance will be available upon request.
- Restrooms will be available for the congregation.
- Instead of passing the plate we are encouraging you to continue giving electronically or via the wooden collection box located at the exit.
- Instead of the traditional Passing of the Peace we will greet each other with a social distance Passing of the Peace.
- No post church coffee hour will be offered at this time.
We will hold live services onsite in the sanctuary every Sunday through the end of the year EXCEPT November 28th (the Sunday after Thanksgiving) and Christmas Eve. Those services will be offered virtually ONLY.
Another piece of great news – the church has invested in sophisticated new streaming equipment that will allow us to include our global family in our services just like we’ve been doing for the past year-and-a-half. That means that we can sit in our sanctuary and not only enjoy our onsite participants, but also listen to Hanh in Ho Chi Minh City read our scripture or Steven Mann in London offer our prayer! We will launch our “Hybrid MABC onsite/global Worship Services” beginning hopefully in mid-December. Stay tuned!
Watch our full services at 11:00 a.m. EST each Sunday or catch the recordings later on our YouTube Channel. Follow this link for our Virtual Worship Service Sunday at 11:00 a.m. EST.