In-person services have resumed at MABC! If you can’t make it to church, you can still join us through our live-streaming service available HERE.
For those of you who choose to join us onsite, please be aware of these safety covenants we are asking of everyone who attends (members, visitors, and staff):
1) Everyone must show proof of vaccination.
2) Everyone must wear a KN95 mask throughout the entire service. (Masks are provided to those who don’t have them.)
3) Children are welcome with these parameters:
a. Children over five-years-old must be vaccinated, wear a mask, and stay with their parents the entire time they are in the church;
b. Children under five and over two must wear a mask and stay with their parents;
c. Children under two must stay with their parents.
4) Seating will be first come, first serve. If we reach our maximum COVID capacity (which is very limited given our sanctuary size), then we may have to turn people away. So, come early! Doors will open at 10:30 a.m.
Please know that for the protection of our congregation, these covenants will be strictly enforced. We appreciate your cooperation in making MABC as safe an environment as possible.
Other important things to know about our onsite services:
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided in key locations.
- The sanctuary will be cleaned and sanitized, including the pews, each week.
- QR codes to access the bulletin will be provided.
- Limited number of paper bulletins will be provided.
- Pew Bibles and Hymnals will be in the pews for use.
- Hearing assistance will be available upon request.
- Restrooms will be available for the congregation.
- Instead of passing the plate we are encouraging you to continue giving electronically or via the wooden collection box located at the exit.
- Instead of the traditional Passing of the Peace we will greet each other with a social distance Passing of the Peace.
- No post church coffee hour will be offered at this time.